“Old Glossop” is a lever operated open launch Owned by Al Goodwright of Osgoode, She was custom built in 1929 at the Hutchison Boat Works in Alexandra Bay, New York, U.S.A. for a doctor who lived on Wood Island in the 1,000 Islands area of the St. Lawrence Seaway. Following the doctor’s retirement, the boat was used (and severely abused) as a commercial fishing boat. Al purchased her in 1990, and restored her after extensive research at the original boat works and at the ACBS Boat Museum at Clayton, New, York. “Old Glossop” has subsequently won Boat Show awards in both Canada and the United States. She is 22’6″ in length, with a beam of 6’0″; and is still powered by her original 4 cylinder Gray 45hp engine.